Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

I will not buy those Louboutins...yes, they're on sale for under $300...but I don't need them...and I'm happy with my current collection...OK, crisis averted! Onward...
To my US readers: Happy Independence Day! I hope that, at sometime today, wherever you ended up, you took a moment to reflect on something wonderful about our great country. I admit that mine ended up being late in the day, after I learned that the Lakers signed Steve Nash=) But being that the Lakers are an American basketball team, that did lead me to think of how grateful and proud I am to be an American. I didn't end up going to the beach or Rose Bowl to watch fireworks, like many Angelenos did, but I did participate in a 4th of July tradition--barbecuing! Yum!
To my international readers: Happy 4th of July! I hope your day was good, whatever it was you did and wherever you ended up.
(Above photo is from freeclipartstore.com)

No comments: