Friday, July 13, 2012

I Found My Birthday Present!

Every year, I allow myself a guilt-free expensive luxury purchase for my birthday. For my birthday, I allow myself to break a certain price barrier I would never otherwise break. The challenge is picking something that happens to be available for purchase at that time (October) that I really, truly want, not just something I have to get just because it's that time of year. Last year, I ended up buying a couple of things I liked, but didn't love that much (although they were practical, like the Christian Louboutin wallet, which I use every day now). This year, though, I told myself it won't be that way...and it won't. I found something that will be available to purchase in October--perfect timing. So what is this thing that will arrive in October? Here's a hint (image from bloggers.com):

No comments: