Friday, June 15, 2012

That Time of Year-Christian Louboutin Spring Sale

Oh, boy...there goes the drama about the CL sales on the forum again. I really don't get all the frustration and the "Private-message me if you want the sale list", then saying "We don't post the list cuz we don't want to ruin our relationships with our sales associates". Why go on there to say you have the list, then refuse to give it out? I actually did PM someone, who did not give me the list. What was the point then? You just wanted to show off that you got the list to people you didn't know? It's like watching "The Real Housewives of Orange County" for me. I love hearing the silly little quips, but then someone says something really mean (usually Tamra), and I have to change the channel or turn off the TV. It's just shoes, it's just TV. If you get what you want, great. If not, well, that's life. Move on...

I did end up getting what I wanted this time, and it was unexpected, which made it even sweeter. I promised I'd sit this one out, but I couldn't help myself! I headed out to the Robertson boutique and got the only pair of these that made it to sale, which meant that they totally sold out at full-price. Here are my CL Super Dombasles, this time in taupe suede. I swear this will be my last pair of CL for a looooooong time!

I really should post a CL collection pic. And more modeling shots, too. My new summer goal =)

No comments: