Thursday, June 9, 2011

On the Prowl for More Christian Louboutin

What's with the corny title? "On the prowl"? What animal would you think of? How about a leopard? I was on the prowl for a while, but gave up. I was lurking on tpf one day, then I happened to come across some info: the leopard Madame Butterfly pump was being reissued! I jumped on it immediately, even prepaying for them, which I never do...but this is an exception. The reissued version is darker than the original, as you may be able to see from the photo on the right, which is of actress Jamie Chung sporting them (photo came from http://celebrityfasion.onsugar.com/).

Also, notice anything else from my modeling pics? OK, I'll tell you. My legs and feet are slightly darker than before (check out the side-by-side comparison with the photo of me in my Chloe sandals, which I bought back in Feb.). That's courtesy of Jergens Natural Glow. I'd seen the ads for them and decided to finally pick it up after seeing tubes of them on a display shelf at Wal-Mart last night. I'm gearing up for summer--I'm determined to wear skirts and dresses this year!

No comments: