Monday, June 27, 2011

Never Say Never

I gave up on this pair. I wanted them at full retail price, but I just didn't feel it was right for me to pay that price for them. So I figured I'd have to do without. Then I got a tip that they were going on sale. I decided to chance it by calling up a SA at an out-of-state store who helped me before...3 years ago. A lovely woman answered the phone, and when I asked for the SA who helped me way back when, she told me that she was long gone. Then I asked if she could help me, and she said yes. I asked if she was able to find me this shoe in a 37.5. She said she'd look for it and call me back. I was at work when she left a message, but when I got the chance to listen to it, I yelped for joy! She found them...and 11 (long!) days later, they arrived! Here they are: the Christian Louboutin suede framboise Madame Butterfly bootie!

No comments: