For most people in the world, it's already 2011. For those of us on the West Coast of the US, though, it's still 2010 and will be for another hour and 13 minutes. With that thought, I now will take a quick look back on this past year. True to my blog title, there was quite a bit of drama. Some good, some bad. Some of it has been blogged about in previous entries. Here's a rundown, in no particular order:
1) I went on a Catholic pilgrimage with my mother, taking us to Spain, France, and Portugal. During this trip, I bathed in the holy water bath in Lourdes, France. I discovered that after doing this (and ingesting some of the water, too), my cold symptoms I experienced before the bath got reduced dramatically.
2) I saw a Jason Derulo concert for my 32nd birthday. I got to treat my true friends and discovered that there were some that weren't true, distinguished by their behavior at this event.
3) I didn't find a husband, but I decided that I'd rather not have one than settle for one who treats me like anything less than a "pr1nc355" ;)
4) I lost and gained a couple of friends: my angel T. moved to France, I. and I haven't spoken in a while, and R. returned!
5) Unexpected weight loss that enabled me to fit into my PDC ripper jeans, which I haven't worn in years!
What 2011 will bring me hopefully, again in no particular order (no resolutions, just a couple of non-specific goals; besides, resolutions never work):
1) more weight loss, which will allow me to wear even more of my old clothes
2) reinforced friendships with the people I really can trust
3) more payoff of my student loan debt
OK, as I'm typing this sentence, it's now T-31 minutes to 2011 here on the West Coast. I'm probably not gonna be awake during the moment the clock strikes midnight, so I'm going to now wish everyone reading this a HAPPY NEW YEAR and a wonderful 2011!