I'm now within my last 11 hours of my 20s...I'll now say goodbye to:
1) caring too much about what people who don't know me think (I"ll care even more deeply what people who do know me think)
2) not knowing if I've chosen the right career
3) foolish spending
4) pursuing relationships with "boys" (meaning men in their 30s who act like boys)
5) not knowing my self-worth
6) not taking care of myself financially, emotionally, spiritually, physically (I've now accepted that my metabolism ain't what she used to be)...
7) acting like an immature brat when things don't go my way
I'm sure I'll think of more later on.