Friday, October 26, 2012

The Chosen Few

So I finally decided to pare down my Christian Louboutin collection to 20 pairs.  It was a much easier decision to make than I thought.  I slowly sold off pair by pair, until I got to 20.  Here are the chosen few, none of which I would sell unless I really will, literally, starve:

In case you want to know the color/material/style names:
back row (left to right): jade watersnake Jenny, nude patent Lady Peep, nude/red patent Very Prive, leopard ponyhair Madame Butterfly pump, and batik python No Prive; 3rd row from front (left to right): black kid Clou Noeud, yellow satin Jolie Noeud, nude patent Bianca, nude satin Youpli, and blue python Lady Claude; 2nd row from front (left to right): purple satin Fiorellino, black/burgundy jazz No Prive, mandarin red suede Lady Gres 160, lavender sequin Poseidon, and black patent Horatio; front fow (left to right): black nappa Madame Butterfly booty, leopard ponyhair Tigresse, gray suede Declic, leopard ponyhair Simple 85mm pumps, and red lizard Simple 100 mm pumps

I think I did a pretty good job keeping the variety of colors and materials I have here.  I have every color in the rainbow represented, plus a few others, too.  I also did a pretty good job of mixing up classics, seasonal, and limited styles...and kept it at a relatively low total.

For a while, I wanted to keep my collection at 21 pairs, but I then decided that lucky #21 will be purchased AFTER I meet my big goal ;)

No comments: